I actually read Hogan's novel pretty recently and, while the writing wasn't as good as I'd hoped (it having won a Hammett Award for "excellence in crime writing" and all), there's definitely a movie in there. The book revolves around four small-time criminal who pull a bank heist together, but the focus is much more on their relationships than the heist, which happens at book's open. Needless to say, the job isn't pulled off quite as cleanly as they'd hoped, and things snowball in unexpected ways. There's a lot of tension in the story, and some great characters for big-name actors to really sink their teeth into. This is a project I'll be watching, for sure.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!