- Yes, the movie will be called The Dark Knight. In case you somehow did not know this, the Dark Knight is an old nickname for Batman, so the title makes sense. Bale absolutely loves the title, partially because it does not include the word "Batman". He thinks this helps to separate director Christopher Nolan's take on the franchise from anything that has come before.
- Heath Ledger will do the Joker, and Bale thinks he will do it very well indeed. He told Film Focus Ledger was very much into the first film, and is "very passionate" about his role in the second one. More of my own thoughts on this in a later post.
- Don't ask Bale -- or anyone else involved with the franchise -- many Batman related questions, or he says people will be "coming out and shooting you in the head." Um, alrighty then.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!