But here's the kicker, my friends. Cox took her two-year-old daughter to the premiere of Barnyard, and hearing her mommy's voice coming out of a cow gave the poor child nightmares. No, I didn't make that up. Apparently, the CGI coyotes were a little much for the youngster to take as well. The irony of this situation amuses me terribly, although I of course feel bad for the daughter -- the jabberwock from Through The Looking Glass petrified me as a pre-K child. Needless to say, Cox is no longer planning on taking her daughter to see Zoom.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!