But here's the kicker, my friends. Cox took her two-year-old daughter to the premiere of Barnyard, and hearing her mommy's voice coming out of a cow gave the poor child nightmares. No, I didn't make that up. Apparently, the CGI coyotes were a little much for the youngster to take as well. The irony of this situation amuses me terribly, although I of course feel bad for the daughter -- the jabberwock from Through The Looking Glass petrified me as a pre-K child. Needless to say, Cox is no longer planning on taking her daughter to see Zoom.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!