But here's the kicker, my friends. Cox took her two-year-old daughter to the premiere of Barnyard, and hearing her mommy's voice coming out of a cow gave the poor child nightmares. No, I didn't make that up. Apparently, the CGI coyotes were a little much for the youngster to take as well. The irony of this situation amuses me terribly, although I of course feel bad for the daughter -- the jabberwock from Through The Looking Glass petrified me as a pre-K child. Needless to say, Cox is no longer planning on taking her daughter to see Zoom.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!