According to Arturo Chavez, Lionsgate's head of Spanish programming, "What the U.S. Latino market needs is consistency," and the distributor is putting its money where Chavez's mouth is with the October theatrical release of Pretendiendo, a romantic comedy. Also in the pipeline for Panamax are the US DVD debuts of Feliz Navidad, cult hit El Vacilón: The Movie, Amar te duele, Conejo en la luna and Matando cabos.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!