Though the story does feature a kid with a death ray (he inherited from his dad, a scientist who also injected him with "an experimental hormone that activates super-strength and heightened sensation through nicotine"), based on this very detailed summary, it's as much about the struggles of growing up as it is living with super powers. Since Clowes has said (seriously, I think) that he plans to change the character from a teenager to a middle-aged adult for the movie, it'll be interesting to see how he reworks his original story to fit the new focus.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!