Now and then, you go the long way around, come back to where you started ... but where you started isn't where you started, because you changed on the journey. That's the underlying message of Clerks II, which opens Friday nationwide; in many ways, it's the underlying metaphor for Jeff Anderson and Brian O'Halloran's return as Randal Graves and Dante Hicks, the lead characters from 1994's Clerks. On a bright, clear day in San Francisco, Anderson and O'Halloran talked about working with writer-director Kevin Smith, returning to their best-know work .. and, surprisingly, inital reluctance to the project. As part of the pleasure of Clerks II is Anderson and O'Halloran's interaction and vocal cadences, we're presenting this interview as an audio file, which you can download right here.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!