Now and then, you go the long way around, come back to where you started ... but where you started isn't where you started, because you changed on the journey. That's the underlying message of Clerks II, which opens Friday nationwide; in many ways, it's the underlying metaphor for Jeff Anderson and Brian O'Halloran's return as Randal Graves and Dante Hicks, the lead characters from 1994's Clerks. On a bright, clear day in San Francisco, Anderson and O'Halloran talked about working with writer-director Kevin Smith, returning to their best-know work .. and, surprisingly, inital reluctance to the project. As part of the pleasure of Clerks II is Anderson and O'Halloran's interaction and vocal cadences, we're presenting this interview as an audio file, which you can download right here.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!