The hot new phenom of this year is obviously Sam Jackson's upcoming cinematic epic Snakes on a Plane, which has already gained a loyal following and cult film status prior to actually being released. And from deep in the files of You Probably Should Have Seen This Coming comes the unholy union of the two -- All Your Snakes. It replaces the original baddie with Cobra Commander (a wise choice) and includes a new selection of images featuring the slightly modified catchphrase "all your snakes are belong to us." The best picture in the montage has to be an airline departure board listing several delayed and canceled flights with one plane's flight status given as "Snakes!"
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!