The hot new phenom of this year is obviously Sam Jackson's upcoming cinematic epic Snakes on a Plane, which has already gained a loyal following and cult film status prior to actually being released. And from deep in the files of You Probably Should Have Seen This Coming comes the unholy union of the two -- All Your Snakes. It replaces the original baddie with Cobra Commander (a wise choice) and includes a new selection of images featuring the slightly modified catchphrase "all your snakes are belong to us." The best picture in the montage has to be an airline departure board listing several delayed and canceled flights with one plane's flight status given as "Snakes!"
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!