The hot new phenom of this year is obviously Sam Jackson's upcoming cinematic epic Snakes on a Plane, which has already gained a loyal following and cult film status prior to actually being released. And from deep in the files of You Probably Should Have Seen This Coming comes the unholy union of the two -- All Your Snakes. It replaces the original baddie with Cobra Commander (a wise choice) and includes a new selection of images featuring the slightly modified catchphrase "all your snakes are belong to us." The best picture in the montage has to be an airline departure board listing several delayed and canceled flights with one plane's flight status given as "Snakes!"
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!