So, what would be the plot of such a sequel? Well nobody really knows, of course, but rumors have started flying due to a t-shirt. Yes, a t-shirt. At a UK premiere for Returns, director Bryan Singer invited his writing partners onto the stage with him. One of them was wearing a shirt which proudly declared "Kneel Before Zod." So of course this means a sequel would be the return of Zod, right? Very tenuous details to base a rumor on, but that's why they call them rumors, right? And Zod would be cool.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!