I don't know about you, but I'm starting to wonder about Grind House. I know some of the rumors -- particularly those about the whole thing shutting down -- have turned out to be false, but it's nevertheless starting to look like a huge mess. It's one thing for a couple of guys who love genre films to get together and decide to make a cool-sounding collaboration. It's quite another, however, to actually bring the thing to fruition with any degree of success. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm increasingly of the opinion that the sucker has disaster written all over it.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!