It turns out, though, that the remake isn't actually dead. In fact, Michael Radford recently told an Italian paper that he'll be directing the film, and that Nicole Kidman is in talks to play its title character, a woman who agrees to testify against her husband in a murder trial. (Nothing so simply as stepping into Marlene Dietrich's shoes, huh, Nic?) There are precious little other details available about the film; questions range from whether Kelley's screenplay is being used to which role (the lawyer or the husband) will be taken by Pacino.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!