It turns out, though, that the remake isn't actually dead. In fact, Michael Radford recently told an Italian paper that he'll be directing the film, and that Nicole Kidman is in talks to play its title character, a woman who agrees to testify against her husband in a murder trial. (Nothing so simply as stepping into Marlene Dietrich's shoes, huh, Nic?) There are precious little other details available about the film; questions range from whether Kelley's screenplay is being used to which role (the lawyer or the husband) will be taken by Pacino.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!