It turns out, though, that the remake isn't actually dead. In fact, Michael Radford recently told an Italian paper that he'll be directing the film, and that Nicole Kidman is in talks to play its title character, a woman who agrees to testify against her husband in a murder trial. (Nothing so simply as stepping into Marlene Dietrich's shoes, huh, Nic?) There are precious little other details available about the film; questions range from whether Kelley's screenplay is being used to which role (the lawyer or the husband) will be taken by Pacino.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!