According to this morning's Variety, Fogler has just accepted his biggest (at least in terms of girth and the stature of his character) part yet: He'll star as Alfred Hitchcock in Number Thirteen, an indie drama about "Hitchcock's lost and unfinished first film Number 13." Chase Palmer wrote and will direct the film, the story of which finds Hitch "caught up in a Hitchcockian dilemma when he ends up in a love triangle with two crew members while making the film. When the lead actor turns up dead, the editor suspects the director and tries to uncover the truth." Based on the summary alone, I'd say this one could turn out to be both very odd and very entertaining; throw in the news that Ewan McGregor and Geoffrey Rush are rumored to be in talks to join the cast and you've got something with serious potential. Production is expected to begin in January.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!