According to this morning's Variety, Fogler has just accepted his biggest (at least in terms of girth and the stature of his character) part yet: He'll star as Alfred Hitchcock in Number Thirteen, an indie drama about "Hitchcock's lost and unfinished first film Number 13." Chase Palmer wrote and will direct the film, the story of which finds Hitch "caught up in a Hitchcockian dilemma when he ends up in a love triangle with two crew members while making the film. When the lead actor turns up dead, the editor suspects the director and tries to uncover the truth." Based on the summary alone, I'd say this one could turn out to be both very odd and very entertaining; throw in the news that Ewan McGregor and Geoffrey Rush are rumored to be in talks to join the cast and you've got something with serious potential. Production is expected to begin in January.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!