Not content to rely on a starring role in the currently-filming Knocked Up to make the world wake up to Rogen's genius, Apatow is trying again (Erik may not be so happy about the news), this time with Super Bad, a "high school themed comedy." Rogen is currently writing the screenplay with Evan Goldberg and will also play a role in the film, which Apatow has agreed to produce. The film will be directed by frequent Undeclared director Greg Mottola, and "revolves around two co-dependent high school seniors who set out to score alcohol for a party, believing that girls will then hook up with them and they will be ready for college. But as the night grows more chaotic, overcoming their separation anxiety becomes a greater challenge than getting the girls." The boys will be played by Jonah Hill and Arrested Development's wonderful Michael Cera; Columbia hopes to have the film in production this fall.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!