Not content to rely on a starring role in the currently-filming Knocked Up to make the world wake up to Rogen's genius, Apatow is trying again (Erik may not be so happy about the news), this time with Super Bad, a "high school themed comedy." Rogen is currently writing the screenplay with Evan Goldberg and will also play a role in the film, which Apatow has agreed to produce. The film will be directed by frequent Undeclared director Greg Mottola, and "revolves around two co-dependent high school seniors who set out to score alcohol for a party, believing that girls will then hook up with them and they will be ready for college. But as the night grows more chaotic, overcoming their separation anxiety becomes a greater challenge than getting the girls." The boys will be played by Jonah Hill and Arrested Development's wonderful Michael Cera; Columbia hopes to have the film in production this fall.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!