Lee was under fire earlier this year for refusing to discredit the theory that the levees had been intentionally bombed in order to flood poor neighborhoods. However, he now claims that the documentary will cite the Army Corps of Engineers' poor construction of the levees as the cause of the flooding. HBO will air When the Levees Broke in two parts on August 21 and 22, and then replay the entire film on August 29, the anniversary of the hurricane's landfall. Tickets for the New Orleans event are free through the Arena box office.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!