So, here's the good news: No one in The Big Wazowski is gay! Hooray for that. Honestly, the story in this Monsters, Inc./The Big Lebowski mash-up isn't very coherent, but cartoon mouths that really look like they're saying things like "The Dude abides" are fundamentally funny, which makes the thing much more watchable than it has any right to be. Plus, I watched The Big Lebowski last night, so I'm probably very Dude-sensitive right now. Still, it's worth watching, especially if you're struggling to get back into the swing of being at work and need distractions.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!