So, here's the good news: No one in The Big Wazowski is gay! Hooray for that. Honestly, the story in this Monsters, Inc./The Big Lebowski mash-up isn't very coherent, but cartoon mouths that really look like they're saying things like "The Dude abides" are fundamentally funny, which makes the thing much more watchable than it has any right to be. Plus, I watched The Big Lebowski last night, so I'm probably very Dude-sensitive right now. Still, it's worth watching, especially if you're struggling to get back into the swing of being at work and need distractions.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!