So, here's the good news: No one in The Big Wazowski is gay! Hooray for that. Honestly, the story in this Monsters, Inc./The Big Lebowski mash-up isn't very coherent, but cartoon mouths that really look like they're saying things like "The Dude abides" are fundamentally funny, which makes the thing much more watchable than it has any right to be. Plus, I watched The Big Lebowski last night, so I'm probably very Dude-sensitive right now. Still, it's worth watching, especially if you're struggling to get back into the swing of being at work and need distractions.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!