So, here's the good news: No one in The Big Wazowski is gay! Hooray for that. Honestly, the story in this Monsters, Inc./The Big Lebowski mash-up isn't very coherent, but cartoon mouths that really look like they're saying things like "The Dude abides" are fundamentally funny, which makes the thing much more watchable than it has any right to be. Plus, I watched The Big Lebowski last night, so I'm probably very Dude-sensitive right now. Still, it's worth watching, especially if you're struggling to get back into the swing of being at work and need distractions.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!