Instead, however, all the news coming out of the Expo is about the last film on Sony's reel: Casino Royale. Yes, that's right: Someone has finally seen the blonde Bond in action. The Cinema Expo attendees got to see 20 minutes of the film, which reportedly features "a grittier Bond, with scenes of more intense, visceral hand-to-hand combat than 007 has tackled in recent pics." Whether this makes you happy or not, it suggest that the footage in the teaser is representative of the rest of the film, meaning that those of us who were excited about its nasty, old-school tone are safe in looking forward to the movie as a whole. Hooray for that.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!