Instead, however, all the news coming out of the Expo is about the last film on Sony's reel: Casino Royale. Yes, that's right: Someone has finally seen the blonde Bond in action. The Cinema Expo attendees got to see 20 minutes of the film, which reportedly features "a grittier Bond, with scenes of more intense, visceral hand-to-hand combat than 007 has tackled in recent pics." Whether this makes you happy or not, it suggest that the footage in the teaser is representative of the rest of the film, meaning that those of us who were excited about its nasty, old-school tone are safe in looking forward to the movie as a whole. Hooray for that.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!