Ok, I realize that 95% of you have fallen asleep already just reading that summary, but it seriously gives me chills. This movie sounds tailor-made for those of us who dig both all things Russian and old-school, internal Merchant Ivory-type stories (I'm think mostly of Howards End here). Under the direction of Michael Hoffman (who also helmed Soapdish and Restoration, an interesting pair), the movie will start shooting in Russian next February. Where it will be very, very cold.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!