According to the rapper's representatives, studios have been all over his proverbial jock since 8 Mile came out but he's been cautious about choosing a follow-up project, wanting to pick one that kicks a particularly large amount of ass. One thing they've likely been looking for is a screenplay without a music-related theme, and this one fits the bill -- I can officially report that Paladin is NOT a rapper. Eminem will likely, however, be involved in the movie's soundtrack, so the movie will probably not be an entirely rap-free zone.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!