According to the rapper's representatives, studios have been all over his proverbial jock since 8 Mile came out but he's been cautious about choosing a follow-up project, wanting to pick one that kicks a particularly large amount of ass. One thing they've likely been looking for is a screenplay without a music-related theme, and this one fits the bill -- I can officially report that Paladin is NOT a rapper. Eminem will likely, however, be involved in the movie's soundtrack, so the movie will probably not be an entirely rap-free zone.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!