According to the rapper's representatives, studios have been all over his proverbial jock since 8 Mile came out but he's been cautious about choosing a follow-up project, wanting to pick one that kicks a particularly large amount of ass. One thing they've likely been looking for is a screenplay without a music-related theme, and this one fits the bill -- I can officially report that Paladin is NOT a rapper. Eminem will likely, however, be involved in the movie's soundtrack, so the movie will probably not be an entirely rap-free zone.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!