Burton, meanwhile, looks to have something else on his plate -- word is that he and Johnny Depp might just be reviving their film version of Stephen Sondheim's Sweeney Todd (and yes, there will be singing), a project that was on the books years ago but fell apart when both left (Sam Mendes spent some time developing it after Burton's departure). Now that Shantaram is director-less, you see, Johnny has some time on his hands, and what with Believe it or Not on indefinite hold, what better time is there for the two of them to make a movie about a demon barber? Mmm ... meat pies.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!