Burton, meanwhile, looks to have something else on his plate -- word is that he and Johnny Depp might just be reviving their film version of Stephen Sondheim's Sweeney Todd (and yes, there will be singing), a project that was on the books years ago but fell apart when both left (Sam Mendes spent some time developing it after Burton's departure). Now that Shantaram is director-less, you see, Johnny has some time on his hands, and what with Believe it or Not on indefinite hold, what better time is there for the two of them to make a movie about a demon barber? Mmm ... meat pies.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!