Burton, meanwhile, looks to have something else on his plate -- word is that he and Johnny Depp might just be reviving their film version of Stephen Sondheim's Sweeney Todd (and yes, there will be singing), a project that was on the books years ago but fell apart when both left (Sam Mendes spent some time developing it after Burton's departure). Now that Shantaram is director-less, you see, Johnny has some time on his hands, and what with Believe it or Not on indefinite hold, what better time is there for the two of them to make a movie about a demon barber? Mmm ... meat pies.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!