Burton, meanwhile, looks to have something else on his plate -- word is that he and Johnny Depp might just be reviving their film version of Stephen Sondheim's Sweeney Todd (and yes, there will be singing), a project that was on the books years ago but fell apart when both left (Sam Mendes spent some time developing it after Burton's departure). Now that Shantaram is director-less, you see, Johnny has some time on his hands, and what with Believe it or Not on indefinite hold, what better time is there for the two of them to make a movie about a demon barber? Mmm ... meat pies.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!