- Joss Whedon is slow with Wonder Woman, but that's okay because Levitz "can't emphasize enough how normal it is for these projects to take forever." Which is true, big titles often take years to get themselves onto the big screen. Levitz said they expect a script from the writer/director any day now. DC is very excited for this film.
- On Watchmen, Levitz said simply "God knows." Which is probably good, Him being omniscient and all. The rest of us are still very in the dark, and He ain't sharing His info. Warner has it, is interested in it, and is looking for a director. But the same has been true of nearly every major studio at some point in the last decade and none of them managed to do anything with it yet.
- Several Aquaman pitches have been made over the past few years, but no studio has stepped forward to pick any of them up. What a crazy and unexpected surprise that is, eh?
- Y The Last Man and The Exterminators are floating around out there for someone to grab, and Warner still has a passel of DC films they hope to put together on the heels of Batman and Superman (you hush up about Catwoman, we don't talk about that one).
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!