What's great about this project is Lewis' total honesty about his involvement -- basically, he's never been particularly interested in doing a stage version of this movie (people have asked, apparently), and only agreed to give it a shot when this Andrew guy came along with a huge pile of money and said "Hey, kids! Let's put on a show!" That, said Lewis, changed his attitude right around. "I saw this kid perform, and he wanted very much to do [The Nutty Professor], and he had money. ... I said, 'With those pockets, we'll give it a shot.'" Go Jerry. I mean, just imagine how much nicer things would be if people in Hollywood were that honest about the power of money!
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!