The movie stars Samuel L. Jackson as a homeless man who reporter Josh Hartnett decides is actually a former boxing champion. In fact, though, he's no such thing, which at one time made the story sound awesome and unpleasant. Now, though, more details about the screenplay have emerged and, while Jackson's character still isn't the guy Hartnett thought he was, it turns out that he was a pro boxer back in the day. So the edge is now totally gone -- boo to that. Hatcher will play "the head of a TV channel who teaches Hartnett the ropes of being a reporter-turned-celebrity" (apparently he turns into a big star as a result of tracking down Jackson's character); the movie heads into production this summer.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!