The movie stars Samuel L. Jackson as a homeless man who reporter Josh Hartnett decides is actually a former boxing champion. In fact, though, he's no such thing, which at one time made the story sound awesome and unpleasant. Now, though, more details about the screenplay have emerged and, while Jackson's character still isn't the guy Hartnett thought he was, it turns out that he was a pro boxer back in the day. So the edge is now totally gone -- boo to that. Hatcher will play "the head of a TV channel who teaches Hartnett the ropes of being a reporter-turned-celebrity" (apparently he turns into a big star as a result of tracking down Jackson's character); the movie heads into production this summer.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!