Happily, thanks to the geniuses/foolish risk-takers at Magnolia Pictures, those of us the US are actually going to get to check out those effects on the big screen. According to a report out of Cannes a few days ago, the distributor has picked up the rights to release the film in not only the US, but also the UK and Australia. Needless to say, the people who hold the money at Magnolia were wildly impressed by Bong's film, calling it "The most impressive and imaginative monster [we've] seen in a long time." Sweet. I tend to avoid horror, but even I can't wait to see this one -- when a release date surfaces, we'll let you know.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!