But don't lose all hope, you crazy fans. According to the same tipster (who admits he has nothing other than Fabry's word to go on), calls have been made between creator Garth Ennis and some folks over at HBO. It seems as though the producers of The Sopranos are interested in purchasing the project to turn it into an HBO series of some sort. And in all honesty, that would be a pretty fair trade in my opinion -- the more Preacher the better, right?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!