Included on the list are a pair of thrillers: The first called P2, which is about "a woman stranded in a parking garage on Christmas," and was written by the team behind the The Hills Have Eyes remake; it will be directed by Hills editor Frank Khalfoun. The second is The Tourist, which stars Hugh Jackman in a story about "identity theft, blackmail and sex" (attention, my fellow Cinematicalites: if anyone tries to claim this one for review, I will shiv you). Last but not least, however, is a hilarious romantic comedy called The Hottie and the Nottie, which centers on "an attractive woman who refuses to marry her longtime suitor until he has set up her ugly best friend with a partner." (How much do you want to bet that the "ugly" friend is going to be, like, Scarlett Johansson in glasses?) Who, you ask, is playing the hottie? Please -- something this mindless could only feature Paris Hilton. Yes, that's right: someone is actually going to let her star in a movie. If this ones gets overseas distribution, God is officially dead.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!