Included on the list are a pair of thrillers: The first called P2, which is about "a woman stranded in a parking garage on Christmas," and was written by the team behind the The Hills Have Eyes remake; it will be directed by Hills editor Frank Khalfoun. The second is The Tourist, which stars Hugh Jackman in a story about "identity theft, blackmail and sex" (attention, my fellow Cinematicalites: if anyone tries to claim this one for review, I will shiv you). Last but not least, however, is a hilarious romantic comedy called The Hottie and the Nottie, which centers on "an attractive woman who refuses to marry her longtime suitor until he has set up her ugly best friend with a partner." (How much do you want to bet that the "ugly" friend is going to be, like, Scarlett Johansson in glasses?) Who, you ask, is playing the hottie? Please -- something this mindless could only feature Paris Hilton. Yes, that's right: someone is actually going to let her star in a movie. If this ones gets overseas distribution, God is officially dead.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!