So the main thing I drew from these Willis comments is Bruce Willis' dogs are particularly unlucky. I mean, beavers can get pretty riled up when they get going (Bruce isn't the only one around here who grew up rural) but nearly killing a dog is a pretty mean feat for a beaver ... they tend to run much more readily than they stand and fight. Maybe the furry little sucker was a C.S. Lewis fan and got inspired by the Narnian beavers ...
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!