So the main thing I drew from these Willis comments is Bruce Willis' dogs are particularly unlucky. I mean, beavers can get pretty riled up when they get going (Bruce isn't the only one around here who grew up rural) but nearly killing a dog is a pretty mean feat for a beaver ... they tend to run much more readily than they stand and fight. Maybe the furry little sucker was a C.S. Lewis fan and got inspired by the Narnian beavers ...
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!