So the main thing I drew from these Willis comments is Bruce Willis' dogs are particularly unlucky. I mean, beavers can get pretty riled up when they get going (Bruce isn't the only one around here who grew up rural) but nearly killing a dog is a pretty mean feat for a beaver ... they tend to run much more readily than they stand and fight. Maybe the furry little sucker was a C.S. Lewis fan and got inspired by the Narnian beavers ...
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!