So the main thing I drew from these Willis comments is Bruce Willis' dogs are particularly unlucky. I mean, beavers can get pretty riled up when they get going (Bruce isn't the only one around here who grew up rural) but nearly killing a dog is a pretty mean feat for a beaver ... they tend to run much more readily than they stand and fight. Maybe the furry little sucker was a C.S. Lewis fan and got inspired by the Narnian beavers ...
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!