Thrilled? Yes, for two reasons. First, I just love the Surfer and I've been jonesing for his appearance for quite some time. Ever since rumors of his own movie started popping up I've been praying for him to make it into a Fantastic movie -- it just seems appropriate for him to start there instead of with his own film. Second, we all know what the Surfer was doing when he first met the Four, which definitely means we're going to be encountering Galactus in this film. Bring on the world eater! Okay, maybe three reasons. I'm also excited to see movie magic give me a big screen treatment of the Surfer using the Power Cosmic.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!