Thrilled? Yes, for two reasons. First, I just love the Surfer and I've been jonesing for his appearance for quite some time. Ever since rumors of his own movie started popping up I've been praying for him to make it into a Fantastic movie -- it just seems appropriate for him to start there instead of with his own film. Second, we all know what the Surfer was doing when he first met the Four, which definitely means we're going to be encountering Galactus in this film. Bring on the world eater! Okay, maybe three reasons. I'm also excited to see movie magic give me a big screen treatment of the Surfer using the Power Cosmic.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!