Thrilled? Yes, for two reasons. First, I just love the Surfer and I've been jonesing for his appearance for quite some time. Ever since rumors of his own movie started popping up I've been praying for him to make it into a Fantastic movie -- it just seems appropriate for him to start there instead of with his own film. Second, we all know what the Surfer was doing when he first met the Four, which definitely means we're going to be encountering Galactus in this film. Bring on the world eater! Okay, maybe three reasons. I'm also excited to see movie magic give me a big screen treatment of the Surfer using the Power Cosmic.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!