So, one day you and your buddy Kevin Bisch (he wrote Hitch -- hey, when you're Ashton, you don't hang with just anybody) decide to bang out a comedy pitch together. Just for kicks, you know. Something to pass the time. Once the pitch is sorta polished, you wander over to Columbia to tell them about the idea, a "modern-day Shampoo, set amid the world of florists." And, because everyone loves florists, they said "Ashton, here's what we're gonna do: We'll give you guys $1.5 million for the idea, fast-track the movie into production, and let you star. I mean, if it's cool with you and all." And you yawn, and give them a high-five. Just another day in the life of the Great Ashton.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!