So, one day you and your buddy Kevin Bisch (he wrote Hitch -- hey, when you're Ashton, you don't hang with just anybody) decide to bang out a comedy pitch together. Just for kicks, you know. Something to pass the time. Once the pitch is sorta polished, you wander over to Columbia to tell them about the idea, a "modern-day Shampoo, set amid the world of florists." And, because everyone loves florists, they said "Ashton, here's what we're gonna do: We'll give you guys $1.5 million for the idea, fast-track the movie into production, and let you star. I mean, if it's cool with you and all." And you yawn, and give them a high-five. Just another day in the life of the Great Ashton.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!