So, one day you and your buddy Kevin Bisch (he wrote Hitch -- hey, when you're Ashton, you don't hang with just anybody) decide to bang out a comedy pitch together. Just for kicks, you know. Something to pass the time. Once the pitch is sorta polished, you wander over to Columbia to tell them about the idea, a "modern-day Shampoo, set amid the world of florists." And, because everyone loves florists, they said "Ashton, here's what we're gonna do: We'll give you guys $1.5 million for the idea, fast-track the movie into production, and let you star. I mean, if it's cool with you and all." And you yawn, and give them a high-five. Just another day in the life of the Great Ashton.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!