Delta Farce will star Whitney, Bill Engvall, and a third Blue Collar comedian (there's a massive, Blue Collar cage match scheduled for later this week: the winner gets the gig) as "inept, Iraq-bound Army reservists who are mistakenly dropped into Mexico and liberate a small village from marauders." The movie starts shooting next month, and Lionsgate will have it in theaters in spring, 2007. Gee, I can hardly wait.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!