Delta Farce will star Whitney, Bill Engvall, and a third Blue Collar comedian (there's a massive, Blue Collar cage match scheduled for later this week: the winner gets the gig) as "inept, Iraq-bound Army reservists who are mistakenly dropped into Mexico and liberate a small village from marauders." The movie starts shooting next month, and Lionsgate will have it in theaters in spring, 2007. Gee, I can hardly wait.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'The Fault in Our Stars' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 50 Most Stylish Movies Ever - POPSUGAR
- Here's Why Farrel & Vaughn Could Work on 'True Detective' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!