Delta Farce will star Whitney, Bill Engvall, and a third Blue Collar comedian (there's a massive, Blue Collar cage match scheduled for later this week: the winner gets the gig) as "inept, Iraq-bound Army reservists who are mistakenly dropped into Mexico and liberate a small village from marauders." The movie starts shooting next month, and Lionsgate will have it in theaters in spring, 2007. Gee, I can hardly wait.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!