Following in the brilliant footsteps of such masterpieces as Scooby-Doo and The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle, the brilliant minds at Warner Brothers have announced their intentions to bring The Jetsons to the big screen -- and in living color (emphasis on the "living"). Woop-de-do. Seriously, can you think of a single person who would want to see this? Fans of the show are surely horrified, and people who don't like the show probably won't even notice that it exists. See what I mean about the Hollywood-wide gas leak? It's really the only possible explanation.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!