Following in the brilliant footsteps of such masterpieces as Scooby-Doo and The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle, the brilliant minds at Warner Brothers have announced their intentions to bring The Jetsons to the big screen -- and in living color (emphasis on the "living"). Woop-de-do. Seriously, can you think of a single person who would want to see this? Fans of the show are surely horrified, and people who don't like the show probably won't even notice that it exists. See what I mean about the Hollywood-wide gas leak? It's really the only possible explanation.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!