Following in the brilliant footsteps of such masterpieces as Scooby-Doo and The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle, the brilliant minds at Warner Brothers have announced their intentions to bring The Jetsons to the big screen -- and in living color (emphasis on the "living"). Woop-de-do. Seriously, can you think of a single person who would want to see this? Fans of the show are surely horrified, and people who don't like the show probably won't even notice that it exists. See what I mean about the Hollywood-wide gas leak? It's really the only possible explanation.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!