history of filmmakers using New
York City as a location for films. I don't really buy the idea that NYC is a "city without character."
Sure, times have changed, but I think that it's up to the filmmakers to make the city (or any city) a part of a
- The globalization of the
American independent film.
- A look at Jean-Pierre Melville's Army of Shadows.
- OK, so we're giving you all the Tribeca Film Festival coverage that you could possibly need, but that doesn't mean you can't read Caryn James' reports too!
- In an audio slide show, Catherine Keener and Nicole Holofcener discuss their movie Friends With Money.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!