history of filmmakers using New
York City as a location for films. I don't really buy the idea that NYC is a "city without character."
Sure, times have changed, but I think that it's up to the filmmakers to make the city (or any city) a part of a
- The globalization of the
American independent film.
- A look at Jean-Pierre Melville's Army of Shadows.
- OK, so we're giving you all the Tribeca Film Festival coverage that you could possibly need, but that doesn't mean you can't read Caryn James' reports too!
- In an audio slide show, Catherine Keener and Nicole Holofcener discuss their movie Friends With Money.
- The Best of the Bond Girls - POPSUGAR
- Is This the Greatest Best Actor Class Ever? - HitFix
- Christian Bale Is Our Least Relatable Movie Star - Vulture
- Honest Trailer: 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' - ScreenJunkies
- Stephen Hawking Wants to Play a Bond Villain - Vulture
- 21 Holiday Romances to Stream on Netflix - POPSUGAR
- Watch Stephen Colbert Interview Smaug - ScreenCrush
- 14 Comic Book Adaptations We Want to See - Rotten Tomatoes
- Here Are the 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Character Names - POPSUGAR
- The 30 Best Lines From Paul Thomas Anderson Films - ScreenCrush