history of filmmakers using New
York City as a location for films. I don't really buy the idea that NYC is a "city without character."
Sure, times have changed, but I think that it's up to the filmmakers to make the city (or any city) a part of a
- The globalization of the
American independent film.
- A look at Jean-Pierre Melville's Army of Shadows.
- OK, so we're giving you all the Tribeca Film Festival coverage that you could possibly need, but that doesn't mean you can't read Caryn James' reports too!
- In an audio slide show, Catherine Keener and Nicole Holofcener discuss their movie Friends With Money.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- 'The Simpsons' & 'Family Guy' Finally Meet - HitFix
- See the First 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Set Photos - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'The Fault in Our Stars' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- How Chris Pratt Became the Biggest Star of 2014 - Vulture
- 11 Upcoming Horror Movies to be Excited About - POPSUGAR
- The 11 Worst Batman Villains - Vulture
- 24 Hilarious Zack Galifianakis Moments (GIFS) - POPSUGAR
- Your Guide to 'True Detective' Director Justin Lin - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush