history of filmmakers using New
York City as a location for films. I don't really buy the idea that NYC is a "city without character."
Sure, times have changed, but I think that it's up to the filmmakers to make the city (or any city) a part of a
- The globalization of the
American independent film.
- A look at Jean-Pierre Melville's Army of Shadows.
- OK, so we're giving you all the Tribeca Film Festival coverage that you could possibly need, but that doesn't mean you can't read Caryn James' reports too!
- In an audio slide show, Catherine Keener and Nicole Holofcener discuss their movie Friends With Money.
- 12 Impossibly Chic French Films That Will Cure Your Cannes Cravings - POPSUGAR
- Loving Zac Efron Does Not Make You a Naughty Mommy - Mom.me
- 9 Things You Definitely Didn't Know About David Letterman - POPSUGAR
- RIHANNA INTRODUCES 'SECRET GARDEN' FULL-LENGTH DIOR SHORT FILM - Wonderwall
- THE ULTIMATE LIST OF 'SURVIVOR' FUN FACTS - Mandatory
- All the Shirtless Chris Evans Movie Moments You Can Handle - POPSUGAR
- 15 Photos of Tom Hardy That May Have Gotten Us Pregnant - Mom.me
- GEORGE CLOONEY: THE FAMILY MAN - Wonderwall
- No One on Game of Thrones Has a Worse Love Life Than Sansa Stark - Popsugar
- WET HOT AMERICAN ACTORS: WHAT'S THE CAST BEEN UP TO THE PAST 15 YEARS? - Mandatory