- Holy crap, it's supergigantic, megacolossal Summer Movie Preview issue! Everything you need to know about all the big pics, including Superman Returns, Mission: Impossible 3, Clerks II, X-Men 3, Little Miss Sunshine, The Da Vinci Code, and 4 millon others, including smaller, independent films (note: above link goes to EW's list of movies they're anxious to see -- buy the issue for the whole summer preview guide).
- Steve Carell on mastering the squirrel and finding his nuts.
- Owen Glieberman on which actors and actresses have surprised him the most with their movie singing.
- New movies: they give United 93 an A-, American Dreamz a B , and a C- to The Sentinel.
- Just as The Da Vinci Code is about to open
in theaters, Dan Brown says his
follow-up book won't be ready by the end of this year as originally planned. I guess this means that everyone will have
to find some other book to read.
- Augusten Burroughs talks about the movie adaptation of Running With Scissors, having kids, and why James Frey is like Milli Vanilli.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- 'The Simpsons' & 'Family Guy' Finally Meet - HitFix
- See the First 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Set Photos - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'The Fault in Our Stars' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- How Chris Pratt Became the Biggest Star of 2014 - Vulture
- 11 Upcoming Horror Movies to be Excited About - POPSUGAR
- The 11 Worst Batman Villains - Vulture
- 24 Hilarious Zack Galifianakis Moments (GIFS) - POPSUGAR
- Your Guide to 'True Detective' Director Justin Lin - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush