- Holy crap, it's supergigantic, megacolossal Summer Movie Preview issue! Everything you need to know about all the big pics, including Superman Returns, Mission: Impossible 3, Clerks II, X-Men 3, Little Miss Sunshine, The Da Vinci Code, and 4 millon others, including smaller, independent films (note: above link goes to EW's list of movies they're anxious to see -- buy the issue for the whole summer preview guide).
- Steve Carell on mastering the squirrel and finding his nuts.
- Owen Glieberman on which actors and actresses have surprised him the most with their movie singing.
- New movies: they give United 93 an A-, American Dreamz a B , and a C- to The Sentinel.
- Just as The Da Vinci Code is about to open
in theaters, Dan Brown says his
follow-up book won't be ready by the end of this year as originally planned. I guess this means that everyone will have
to find some other book to read.
- Augusten Burroughs talks about the movie adaptation of Running With Scissors, having kids, and why James Frey is like Milli Vanilli.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar's Most Badass 'Buffy' Moments - POPSUGAR
- Hidden Disney Characters - Mom.me
- The Most Epic 'Glee' Performances of All Time - POPSUGAR
- Honest Trailers: 'Leprechaun' - ScreenJunkies
- 10 Amazing Movie-Themed Home Theaters - ScreenCrush
- That Time Shailene Woodley Movie-Dated All Her 'Insurgent' Costars - POPSUGAR
- Historical Celebrity Lookalikes - Mom.me
- HBO's Kurt Cobain Documentary Will Be Release in Theaters - POPSUGAR
- Which 'Taken' Knockoff Is the Best? - Vulture
- Child Stars: Where Are They Now - Mom.me