- Holy crap, it's supergigantic, megacolossal Summer Movie Preview issue! Everything you need to know about all the big pics, including Superman Returns, Mission: Impossible 3, Clerks II, X-Men 3, Little Miss Sunshine, The Da Vinci Code, and 4 millon others, including smaller, independent films (note: above link goes to EW's list of movies they're anxious to see -- buy the issue for the whole summer preview guide).
- Steve Carell on mastering the squirrel and finding his nuts.
- Owen Glieberman on which actors and actresses have surprised him the most with their movie singing.
- New movies: they give United 93 an A-, American Dreamz a B , and a C- to The Sentinel.
- Just as The Da Vinci Code is about to open
in theaters, Dan Brown says his
follow-up book won't be ready by the end of this year as originally planned. I guess this means that everyone will have
to find some other book to read.
- Augusten Burroughs talks about the movie adaptation of Running With Scissors, having kids, and why James Frey is like Milli Vanilli.
- Bet You Didn't Know All These Actresses Have Famous Dads - POPSUGAR
- Famous People Before They Were Famous - Mom.me
- How to Handle Any Life Situation Like Ari Gold — in GIFs - POPSUGAR
- JENELLE EVANS WANTED BY POLICE FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTACKING NATHAN GRIFFITH - Wonderwall
- THE MOST BIZARRE JOB TITLES ON 'THE BACHELOR' AND 'THE BACHELORETTE' - Mandatory
- 30 New and Returning Shows to Watch This Summer - POPSUGAR
- 11 Celebs Who Married Athletes - Mom.me
- EMILIA CLARKE: I TURNED DOWN FIFTY SHADES OF GREY BECAUSE OF 'AMOUNT OF NUDITY' - Wonderwall
- Before Jurassic World, Revisit Why You Loved Chris Pratt in the First Place - Popsugar
- THE 'TOP GUN' CAST: THEN VS. NOW - Mandatory