- Holy crap, it's supergigantic, megacolossal Summer Movie Preview issue! Everything you need to know about all the big pics, including Superman Returns, Mission: Impossible 3, Clerks II, X-Men 3, Little Miss Sunshine, The Da Vinci Code, and 4 millon others, including smaller, independent films (note: above link goes to EW's list of movies they're anxious to see -- buy the issue for the whole summer preview guide).
- Steve Carell on mastering the squirrel and finding his nuts.
- Owen Glieberman on which actors and actresses have surprised him the most with their movie singing.
- New movies: they give United 93 an A-, American Dreamz a B , and a C- to The Sentinel.
- Just as The Da Vinci Code is about to open
in theaters, Dan Brown says his
follow-up book won't be ready by the end of this year as originally planned. I guess this means that everyone will have
to find some other book to read.
- Augusten Burroughs talks about the movie adaptation of Running With Scissors, having kids, and why James Frey is like Milli Vanilli.
- 21 Great HBO Shows of the Past to Binge On This Summer - POPSUGAR
- Celebrity Wedding Photos - Mom.me
- We Crown Jon Snow the Saddest, Sexiest Guy in the Seven Kingdoms - POPSUGAR
- CHRISSY TEIGEN'S DRESS TRIPS UP AUDIENCE MEMBER AT BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS - Wonderwall
- THE 20 UGLIEST CELEBRITY CRY FACES - Mandatory
- Is Meryl Streep the Greatest Movie Mother? - POPSUGAR
- 10 Superhero Celebrity Moms - Mom.me
- 'KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS: ABOUT BRUCE' SPECIAL: 8 SURPRISING REVELATIONS FROM PART ONE - Wonderwall
- 42 Times the Pitch Perfect Cast Brought Their Aca-Awesomeness to Instagram - Popsugar
- KYLIE JENNER FIGHTS BACK AT BODY SHAMERS: 'YES, I GAINED WEIGHT' - Mandatory