- Holy crap, it's supergigantic, megacolossal Summer Movie Preview issue! Everything you need to know about all the big pics, including Superman Returns, Mission: Impossible 3, Clerks II, X-Men 3, Little Miss Sunshine, The Da Vinci Code, and 4 millon others, including smaller, independent films (note: above link goes to EW's list of movies they're anxious to see -- buy the issue for the whole summer preview guide).
- Steve Carell on mastering the squirrel and finding his nuts.
- Owen Glieberman on which actors and actresses have surprised him the most with their movie singing.
- New movies: they give United 93 an A-, American Dreamz a B , and a C- to The Sentinel.
- Just as The Da Vinci Code is about to open
in theaters, Dan Brown says his
follow-up book won't be ready by the end of this year as originally planned. I guess this means that everyone will have
to find some other book to read.
- Augusten Burroughs talks about the movie adaptation of Running With Scissors, having kids, and why James Frey is like Milli Vanilli.
- The Best Movie Couples of 2014 - POPSUGAR
- Is This the Greatest Best Actor Class Ever? - HitFix
- Christian Bale Is Our Least Relatable Movie Star - Vulture
- Honest Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' - ScreenJunkies
- 10 Moments in 'The Interview' That Would've Upset North Korea - Vulture
- 10 Holiday Movies to Stream on Netflix - POPSUGAR
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Ben Stiller's 10 Best Movies - Rotten Tomatoes
- Here Are the 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Character Names - POPSUGAR
- The Worst Movies of 2014 - ScreenCrush