- A glossary of movie terms created by Scary Movie 4's David Zucker and his crew. My favorite is "Schmuck Bait."
- Does critic Lisa Schwarzbaum always sit though the end credits of movies?
- New movies: they give The Notorious Bettie Page a B , while Scary Movie 4 gets a C , Hard Candy gets a B and Kinky Boots gets the same.
- New on DVD: instead of giving one overall grade to The Robert Altman Collection, they grade each movie individually. MASH gets a B , while A Wedding gets a C , Quintet a D, and A Perfect Couple a C . I haven't even heard of three of those movies (yes, I've heard of MASH).
- Dave Karger gives his Oscar picks for 2006: All The King's Men (Sean Penn and Jude Law), Dreamgirls, The Good Shepherd, Will Ferrell's Stranger Than Fiction, and The Good German. Soderbergh, Clooney, and noir? I am so there.
- An interview with Bill Paxton (including a "Must" list for his movies), and another chat, with Catherine Keener.
- So, who have been the best movie Jesuses anyway?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!