- A glossary of movie terms created by Scary Movie 4's David Zucker and his crew. My favorite is "Schmuck Bait."
- Does critic Lisa Schwarzbaum always sit though the end credits of movies?
- New movies: they give The Notorious Bettie Page a B , while Scary Movie 4 gets a C , Hard Candy gets a B and Kinky Boots gets the same.
- New on DVD: instead of giving one overall grade to The Robert Altman Collection, they grade each movie individually. MASH gets a B , while A Wedding gets a C , Quintet a D, and A Perfect Couple a C . I haven't even heard of three of those movies (yes, I've heard of MASH).
- Dave Karger gives his Oscar picks for 2006: All The King's Men (Sean Penn and Jude Law), Dreamgirls, The Good Shepherd, Will Ferrell's Stranger Than Fiction, and The Good German. Soderbergh, Clooney, and noir? I am so there.
- An interview with Bill Paxton (including a "Must" list for his movies), and another chat, with Catherine Keener.
- So, who have been the best movie Jesuses anyway?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!