- A glossary of movie terms created by Scary Movie 4's David Zucker and his crew. My favorite is "Schmuck Bait."
- Does critic Lisa Schwarzbaum always sit though the end credits of movies?
- New movies: they give The Notorious Bettie Page a B , while Scary Movie 4 gets a C , Hard Candy gets a B and Kinky Boots gets the same.
- New on DVD: instead of giving one overall grade to The Robert Altman Collection, they grade each movie individually. MASH gets a B , while A Wedding gets a C , Quintet a D, and A Perfect Couple a C . I haven't even heard of three of those movies (yes, I've heard of MASH).
- Dave Karger gives his Oscar picks for 2006: All The King's Men (Sean Penn and Jude Law), Dreamgirls, The Good Shepherd, Will Ferrell's Stranger Than Fiction, and The Good German. Soderbergh, Clooney, and noir? I am so there.
- An interview with Bill Paxton (including a "Must" list for his movies), and another chat, with Catherine Keener.
- So, who have been the best movie Jesuses anyway?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!