The movie is an "auto thriller," whatever the hell that means and, in addition to Griffin and Phillips, it will star Sadek's Phantom, Lamborghini Murcielago, Enzo Ferrari, Ferrari F430, Ferrari Scaglietti and two McLarens. Oh, and his Porsche Carrera GT will be destroyed in the movie! It's ok, though, because he has two. They're both worth $200,000, by the way -- just in case you were wondering. Um, woo hoo? Honestly, does this interest anyone who isn't Sadek? What kind of person would spend $26 million (the film's projected budget) to let people know he has cool cars? And who would agree to appear with those cars in a movie? This whole thing is more than a little repulsive, if you ask me. Anyone who reads this and thinks the movie sounds incredibly cool, please explain the appeal in the comments -- I need a little help here.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!