The movie is an "auto thriller," whatever the hell that means and, in addition to Griffin and Phillips, it will star Sadek's Phantom, Lamborghini Murcielago, Enzo Ferrari, Ferrari F430, Ferrari Scaglietti and two McLarens. Oh, and his Porsche Carrera GT will be destroyed in the movie! It's ok, though, because he has two. They're both worth $200,000, by the way -- just in case you were wondering. Um, woo hoo? Honestly, does this interest anyone who isn't Sadek? What kind of person would spend $26 million (the film's projected budget) to let people know he has cool cars? And who would agree to appear with those cars in a movie? This whole thing is more than a little repulsive, if you ask me. Anyone who reads this and thinks the movie sounds incredibly cool, please explain the appeal in the comments -- I need a little help here.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!