The movie is an "auto thriller," whatever the hell that means and, in addition to Griffin and Phillips, it will star Sadek's Phantom, Lamborghini Murcielago, Enzo Ferrari, Ferrari F430, Ferrari Scaglietti and two McLarens. Oh, and his Porsche Carrera GT will be destroyed in the movie! It's ok, though, because he has two. They're both worth $200,000, by the way -- just in case you were wondering. Um, woo hoo? Honestly, does this interest anyone who isn't Sadek? What kind of person would spend $26 million (the film's projected budget) to let people know he has cool cars? And who would agree to appear with those cars in a movie? This whole thing is more than a little repulsive, if you ask me. Anyone who reads this and thinks the movie sounds incredibly cool, please explain the appeal in the comments -- I need a little help here.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!