Garcia, who was born in Barcelona, has directed only a few shorts, but one of them -- a nine-minute Spanish-language horror film called El Ciclo -- was a festival success, and brought him to Hollywood's attention. The short is available at Atom Films, and has a pretty good rating, but since the categories are "extreme" and "violent," I'm afraid to watch it. If the brave among you have a few minutes, check it out and let us know how it is. Though the IMDb lists another horror feature (entitled Smoke, about an abused woman experiencing premonitions) in preproduction, Variety insists that the untitled Rogue film will be Garcia's first full-length effort.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!