Garcia, who was born in Barcelona, has directed only a few shorts, but one of them -- a nine-minute Spanish-language horror film called El Ciclo -- was a festival success, and brought him to Hollywood's attention. The short is available at Atom Films, and has a pretty good rating, but since the categories are "extreme" and "violent," I'm afraid to watch it. If the brave among you have a few minutes, check it out and let us know how it is. Though the IMDb lists another horror feature (entitled Smoke, about an abused woman experiencing premonitions) in preproduction, Variety insists that the untitled Rogue film will be Garcia's first full-length effort.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!