This time, though, there actually does seem to be movement on the project: the AP reported this week that Diesel has chosen locations in California, the Dominican Republic (where the movie will shoot for a month), and Spain, and Diesel himself has been talking about his post-Find Me Guilty time spent "scouting for elephants...that are of worth." (Casting calls apparently went out on elephant message boards world-wide, and the great creatures traveled from far and wide to be seen by Diesel and his crew, hoping for that one chance at stardom.) There are also some unsettling rumors that Diesel wants to shoot the film in Punic, "a dialect of Phoenician...that hasn't been spoken in 2,000 years," but those sound more like big talk than anything else, and are probably best ignored until we see actual cameras and crew at one of these supposed locations.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!