This time, though, there actually does seem to be movement on the project: the AP reported this week that Diesel has chosen locations in California, the Dominican Republic (where the movie will shoot for a month), and Spain, and Diesel himself has been talking about his post-Find Me Guilty time spent "scouting for elephants...that are of worth." (Casting calls apparently went out on elephant message boards world-wide, and the great creatures traveled from far and wide to be seen by Diesel and his crew, hoping for that one chance at stardom.) There are also some unsettling rumors that Diesel wants to shoot the film in Punic, "a dialect of Phoenician...that hasn't been spoken in 2,000 years," but those sound more like big talk than anything else, and are probably best ignored until we see actual cameras and crew at one of these supposed locations.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!