- Playwright Martin McDonagh always wanted to be a director, and now his live-action short, Six Shooter, has won an Academy Award.
- Universal is getting a lot of criticism, but it's not going to pull the trailer for United 93.
- The "Times Pulse" says that Basic Instinct 2 is the most popular movie among New York Times readers. That's probably why it came in 10th in the box office this weekend. Its opening weekend.
- I had no idea that Mary Harron, who directed American Psycho, also directed the new flick The Notorious Bettie Page, with Gretchen Mol as the famous 50s pinup icon.
- The new baseball season started yesterday, and the paper gives a
rundown of the twelve baseball movies being celebrated at MoMA. But it's woefully incomplete. I mean, no mention of
good flicks like Rookie of the Year, Little Big League, or Fever Pitch? Any of those movies
are better than Cobb.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!