Disappointingly, there will be no rapping and, probably, no Narnia mentions in Hot Rod, which is a comedy (a "rowdy" one, no less -- does that mean people-getting-hit-in-the-crotch jokes?) about a not-so-talented stuntman (that's Samberg) who decides the only way he can earn the respect of his hardass step-father is to "jump the Snake River on a moped," ala Evel Knievel. Production is slated to get underway in July, presumably because the SNL season has to be wrapped up before any significant work on the film can begin.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!