Disappointingly, there will be no rapping and, probably, no Narnia mentions in Hot Rod, which is a comedy (a "rowdy" one, no less -- does that mean people-getting-hit-in-the-crotch jokes?) about a not-so-talented stuntman (that's Samberg) who decides the only way he can earn the respect of his hardass step-father is to "jump the Snake River on a moped," ala Evel Knievel. Production is slated to get underway in July, presumably because the SNL season has to be wrapped up before any significant work on the film can begin.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!