Disappointingly, there will be no rapping and, probably, no Narnia mentions in Hot Rod, which is a comedy (a "rowdy" one, no less -- does that mean people-getting-hit-in-the-crotch jokes?) about a not-so-talented stuntman (that's Samberg) who decides the only way he can earn the respect of his hardass step-father is to "jump the Snake River on a moped," ala Evel Knievel. Production is slated to get underway in July, presumably because the SNL season has to be wrapped up before any significant work on the film can begin.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!