Cavalleri has been taped to costar with fellow (non-reality) TV "star" Brittany Snow (among other things, she was in a handful of Nip/Tuck episodes) in Fingerprints, an indie psychological thriller. The plot of the film is incredibly disjointed and vague, but here it is: Snow's character was in rehab. She gets out and moves back in with the fam; Cavalleri is her sister. Then, for no reason whatsoever, she "gets involved in an investigation of what has paralyzed residents." Uh, wha? Residents of what? Her house? And what does rehab have to do with anything? When in crisis, does the local PD turn to any ex-addicts who happen to be hanging around? And, to make the whole thing that much more confusing, Variety is reporting that the movie is "loosely based on an urban legend involving haunted train tracks." Ah. Of course it is.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!