In case you are wondering, the rest of the motley cast is rounded out by Hilary and Haylie Duff, Wayne Brady, Greg Ellis,Charlie Sheen, Tony Longo, and Eva Longoria. I don't know about you, but that cast just screams winner to me! Why does it seem like every time a new kids' flick is announced, the voices involved seem to be a strange collection of whatever talent the director can find hanging around that day. Maybe there's some big box full of names, and every time a new animated movie is announced they hold some big raffle and draw out seven or eight lucky names. In fact, I took the liberty of doing so myself - just in case I ever get to direct an animated children's feature. My cast will be composed of Luke Wilson, Reese Witherspoon, Matthew Broderick, Bette Midler, Eugene Levy, Christina Ricci and a musical performer to be named later. It will be a blockbuster.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!