In case you are wondering, the rest of the motley cast is rounded out by Hilary and Haylie Duff, Wayne Brady, Greg Ellis,Charlie Sheen, Tony Longo, and Eva Longoria. I don't know about you, but that cast just screams winner to me! Why does it seem like every time a new kids' flick is announced, the voices involved seem to be a strange collection of whatever talent the director can find hanging around that day. Maybe there's some big box full of names, and every time a new animated movie is announced they hold some big raffle and draw out seven or eight lucky names. In fact, I took the liberty of doing so myself - just in case I ever get to direct an animated children's feature. My cast will be composed of Luke Wilson, Reese Witherspoon, Matthew Broderick, Bette Midler, Eugene Levy, Christina Ricci and a musical performer to be named later. It will be a blockbuster.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!