In case you are wondering, the rest of the motley cast is rounded out by Hilary and Haylie Duff, Wayne Brady, Greg Ellis,Charlie Sheen, Tony Longo, and Eva Longoria. I don't know about you, but that cast just screams winner to me! Why does it seem like every time a new kids' flick is announced, the voices involved seem to be a strange collection of whatever talent the director can find hanging around that day. Maybe there's some big box full of names, and every time a new animated movie is announced they hold some big raffle and draw out seven or eight lucky names. In fact, I took the liberty of doing so myself - just in case I ever get to direct an animated children's feature. My cast will be composed of Luke Wilson, Reese Witherspoon, Matthew Broderick, Bette Midler, Eugene Levy, Christina Ricci and a musical performer to be named later. It will be a blockbuster.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!