The second scribe is Bo Goldman (he's got two Oscars, for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Melvin and Howard, but hasn't written a thing since Meet Joe Black), and he IS writing a remake, damn him. And it's not just any remake - it's Rififi, for the love of God, a movie that is perfect just the way it is, thanks very much. But, because Stone Village read "career thief", "wife left him while he was in prison", and "jewelry heist" and saw dollar signs, they're doing it again anyway, with Al Pacino in the starring role. Arg. Arg arg arg.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!