The second scribe is Bo Goldman (he's got two Oscars, for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Melvin and Howard, but hasn't written a thing since Meet Joe Black), and he IS writing a remake, damn him. And it's not just any remake - it's Rififi, for the love of God, a movie that is perfect just the way it is, thanks very much. But, because Stone Village read "career thief", "wife left him while he was in prison", and "jewelry heist" and saw dollar signs, they're doing it again anyway, with Al Pacino in the starring role. Arg. Arg arg arg.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!