Regular readers know that I've never been an avid Buffy fan. I don't think it was a bad show by any means - I just never watched much of it. However, Carpenter is already leagues ahead in my mind based on the simple fact that she is not Lindsay Lohan. I don't know how talented she is - some of you who've seen her on TV should chime in here and let me know - but I suppose she does at least have the look for the part. And she's probably got a good angle, having worked with Joss for several years on his most beloved project.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!