Regular readers know that I've never been an avid Buffy fan. I don't think it was a bad show by any means - I just never watched much of it. However, Carpenter is already leagues ahead in my mind based on the simple fact that she is not Lindsay Lohan. I don't know how talented she is - some of you who've seen her on TV should chime in here and let me know - but I suppose she does at least have the look for the part. And she's probably got a good angle, having worked with Joss for several years on his most beloved project.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!