The folks at Film Threat recently put together a list of the Top Deleted Performances of All Time and, while the title seems wildly inappropriate (some of the performances were bad, and many have never even been seen), the list offers up ten very recognizable names who, for a variety of reasons, were relegated to the rubbish bin. Among the names on the list are such megastars as Tyrone Power, Buster Keaton, W.C. Fields, and Alain Delon (Why anyone would want to cut him out of anything is beyond me.), and the widely-varied stories behind their disappearances are fascinating and well worth a look, for trainspotters and fans alike.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!