Congrats to Reitman and Dubiecki on the deal - they've got a home now, and a nice pile of money to go with it. Is there a risk, though, in pigeonholing themselves to such a degree, so early in their careers? I mean, what if Reitman suddenly realizes he's got a great idea for a thriller? He could always take it elsewhere, obviously (assuming Fox doesn't want it), but who is going to be willing to take a chance on a change-of-genre from The Self-Proclaimed Comedy Guy?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!