- Oh, here we go with another list that's going to tick off everyone: The 100 Greatest Movie Performances Of All-Time. How can you can even start such a list? You know you're going to leave off some performances, and you're going to add some performances just to seem hip and/or piss off people. For example, Nicole Kidman's in To Die For is ranked # 40, higher than James Dean's in Rebel Without A Cause, Humphrey Bogart's in The Maltese Falcon, Diane Keaton in Annie Hall, Spencer Tracy in Inherit The Wind, and Jessica Lange in Frances. Um...huh?
- Some exclusive photos from Sundance 2006, including pics of Robert Downey, Jr., Josh Hartnett, Jennifer Aniston, Joan Cusack, Matt Dillon, Jessica Biel, and Al Gore.
- Poll: which summer flick are you most looking forward to seeing? Superman Returns, X-Men 3, Mission: Impossible 3, The Da Vinci Code, or Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest?
- In the print edition only: a first look at The Da Vinci Code, pics of Jon Heder jumping around in the forest, sultry pics of Gretchen Mol, an interview with Thank You For Smoking director Jason Reitman, and an extensive behind the scenes look at the making of Mission: Impossible 3.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!