- Oh, here we go with another list that's going to tick off everyone: The 100 Greatest Movie Performances Of All-Time. How can you can even start such a list? You know you're going to leave off some performances, and you're going to add some performances just to seem hip and/or piss off people. For example, Nicole Kidman's in To Die For is ranked # 40, higher than James Dean's in Rebel Without A Cause, Humphrey Bogart's in The Maltese Falcon, Diane Keaton in Annie Hall, Spencer Tracy in Inherit The Wind, and Jessica Lange in Frances. Um...huh?
- Some exclusive photos from Sundance 2006, including pics of Robert Downey, Jr., Josh Hartnett, Jennifer Aniston, Joan Cusack, Matt Dillon, Jessica Biel, and Al Gore.
- Poll: which summer flick are you most looking forward to seeing? Superman Returns, X-Men 3, Mission: Impossible 3, The Da Vinci Code, or Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest?
- In the print edition only: a first look at The Da Vinci Code, pics of Jon Heder jumping around in the forest, sultry pics of Gretchen Mol, an interview with Thank You For Smoking director Jason Reitman, and an extensive behind the scenes look at the making of Mission: Impossible 3.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!