According to the usually reliable Jim Hill, Robinsons has a great opening and a wonderful ending - but the middle is a bit of a mess. Said a source, "It's the scene where Wilbur first meets the Robinsons where this film really starts to go off track. I mean, the screen is suddenly filled with all of these characters who are behaving oddly because they're supposed to seen as colorful eccentrics." Though the original storyboards were said to be nearly "perfect," the film underwent a lot of changes - most of them motivated by David Stainton, then the company's new head of Feature Animation - in the transition to celluloid, and Pixar is quietly being asked to clean out as many of the changes as possible (in an uncredited, unacknowledged sort of way).
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!