In the movie, Caine plays a pissed off janitor at a jewelry store (You already know where this is going, don't you?) who spends a lot of his time dreaming about pulling a heist, and walking away with the shop's entire inventory. Lucky for both him and the movie, he runs into Moore, who is also pissed off. She's an executive whose progress upward within in her company (presumably the same one that employs Caine) has been "stymied by the old boys' network." Together, they make robbery magic. Flawlessly, of course. The film, which is set in 60s London and, as a result, suddenly sounds much more appealing, is due to begin filming later this month.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!