In the movie, Caine plays a pissed off janitor at a jewelry store (You already know where this is going, don't you?) who spends a lot of his time dreaming about pulling a heist, and walking away with the shop's entire inventory. Lucky for both him and the movie, he runs into Moore, who is also pissed off. She's an executive whose progress upward within in her company (presumably the same one that employs Caine) has been "stymied by the old boys' network." Together, they make robbery magic. Flawlessly, of course. The film, which is set in 60s London and, as a result, suddenly sounds much more appealing, is due to begin filming later this month.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!