In the movie, Caine plays a pissed off janitor at a jewelry store (You already know where this is going, don't you?) who spends a lot of his time dreaming about pulling a heist, and walking away with the shop's entire inventory. Lucky for both him and the movie, he runs into Moore, who is also pissed off. She's an executive whose progress upward within in her company (presumably the same one that employs Caine) has been "stymied by the old boys' network." Together, they make robbery magic. Flawlessly, of course. The film, which is set in 60s London and, as a result, suddenly sounds much more appealing, is due to begin filming later this month.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!