The movie was written and will be directed by Bruce Evans, the crowning achievement of whose writing career is still Stand By Me. Which is great and all, but since it was made 20 years ago, pointing at it as the most current reason to respect his work means we're overlooking a lot of crap. Like the hideous Kuffs, for example, which was his only other attempt to both write and direct. Yeah. You see now why it's best to go all the way back to Stand By Me.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!